Dr. Ronald S Weiss demonstrates the No Needle
1 MadaJet XL Urology Model (MFR# 401UR) (weight: 10 oz, length: 8 inches)
2 Stainless Weiss Injector Sheaths
1 Stainless Jet Injector Holder
3 Pyrex Glass Fill Chambers
2 Extended Tips
1 Instructional Manual
1 No-Needle Vasectomy DVD
1 Carrying Case with Foam Insert
1 Bottle of Madacide (32 oz*)
3 Finger Protectors (SML)
MadaJet Daily Maintenance Procedures
At The Beginning of the Day
- Put 1-3cc of anesthetic solution or medicament to be used into the fill chamber.
- Prime 2-3 times. Screw head onto body, cock and fire.
- Place jet injector into holder.
At The End of the Day
- Unscrew head assembly and pour or spray approximately 3cc of Ready-To-Use MadaCide-FD* into glass fill chamber.
- Flush out MadaCide-FD* by putting 2-3cc of distilled water into fill chamber.
- Prime the injector, and then empty the flush water.
*MadaCide-FD is only available in the continental United States. Comparable disinfectant solutions may be used where MadaCide-FD is not available.